- Wednesday | November 14, 2018
- 9:00 am - 10:30 am
- 5625 Stockton Blvd. Sacramento, CA 95824
On a Time-of-Day (TOD) rate, when you use electricity is just as important as the amount of electricity you use because you pay different rates for electricity based on the season and the time of day that you use it.
The TOD rate gives you more control over your electric bill and offers opportunities to save money by giving you the option to shift your energy use away from the peak hours when power is most costly. Join us to learn best practices in energy savings!
Attend this workshop and find out more about:
- When are the TOD time periods
- How you can save money on TOD
- How will my bill change on TOD
- How can I control my electric bills
- What are the benefits of the TOD
- When can I enroll in the residential TOD